Fall Issue of “The Inbreaking” available now / Soliciting clothes donations!
The leaves are turning, the air is chilling, and with that comes this year’s fall edition of our newspaper, “The Inbreaking”! You can view the PDF here.
If you’d like a print copy, please let us know and we’ll happily send one along! There’s a suggested annual donation of $10. Also, please send us your updated address if you have moved recently. Thank you!
This issue includes:
- “You’ve Got to Change You First”: An Exclusive Interview with Activist Reddics Johnson”
- “Dangerous Myths Lure Ethiopian Migrants” by Goorish Wibneh
- “Inescapable Whiteness” by Marilee Jolin
- “It’s Not the Grace of God That’s the Problem” by Dinah Danby
- Original artwork by Victor Straube
- Pictures from our weekly Peace Vigil, summer Kumbayawesome, and Andrea’s birthday party
- Some easy essays from our movement’s co-founder, Peter Maurin
Also, PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEEDS LIST AND GIVE AS YOU ARE ABLE! We are close to out of clothes, and we could use some as the weather gets colder, especially coats and socks. Any donation is received gratefully.
Thank you and God bless,